lundi 23 mai 2011

What is the best type of video format should I convert AVI videos for my iPad?

Question by Jim Howeer: What is the finest sort of video format should I convert AVI videos for my iPad?
I have a bunch of videos that are formatted in AVI that I'd like to make playable on the iPad. I looked on the iPad spec sheet and it appears to be able to play a few formats. Is there one greater than the other? I'm pretty new to all this.


Greatest answer:

Answer by Vomit
You can get VLC for your iPad, which may possibly play those AVIs. If not, then grab Handbrake and convert them to H.264. They'll have a preset. Both programs are no cost.



What do you believe? Answer below!

Orignal From: What is the best type of video format should I convert AVI videos for my iPad?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire