samedi 2 juillet 2011

Q&A: How to transfer files from iWork on iPad to computer without internet?

Question by JK: How to transfer files from iWork on iPad to computer without having net?
Hello,

I am thinking about buying the iWork, Pages, application for my iPad. However, my iPad is a wifi 1 and there is no wifi in the location I live.
I am wondering if it is feasible to transfer the files I have developed from my iPad to my laptop with out net?

Thank you


Greatest answer:

Answer by Colanth
You can set up an ad hock network. Or you can transfer the files to an additional laptop or computer where there is wifi, then copy them to a flash drive.



What do you believe? Answer below!

Orignal From: Q&A: How to transfer files from iWork on iPad to computer without internet?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire