jeudi 7 avril 2011

Apple iPad disappointment?

Question by Get Loose: Apple iPad disappointment?
I just saw the unveiling of the new iPad and I'm fairly disappointed. It is basically a bigger iPhone....... Is it supposed to be compared to netbooks or what? If it is, then it just failed. I have an iPhone and it does anything I want it to do. As a result, what's the point of the iPad? Is it supposed to compete against the kindle or some thing? If so, then that may possibly be understandable.

Kindly enlighten me about this matter. Thank you really considerably.


Best answer:

Answer by catpiss
It looks wonderful but its just a massive ipod touch. really it is.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Apple iPad disappointment?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire