mercredi 6 avril 2011

Q&A: Motorola Xoom vs iPad 2?

Question by answerman: Motorola Xoom vs iPad 2?
I want to give a family members member a tablet for their birthday and I don't know which one to give.

Her birthday is in Spring, so the iPad 2 and many CES tablets will be out.

I am torn between the iPad 2 and the Motorola Xoom.

the iPad 2 isn't announced however so I don't know what it will have, but it will most likely have camera, and possibly a USB port

the Xoom has far better specs and the OS may possibly be better, but it isn't proven to be fantastic like the iPad is.

Which one need to I get? I don't care about cost. Just please don't recommend other tablets like the Playbook. Please aid. Thanks!!


Finest answer:

Answer by Deerpark
It is kinda hard to suggest products that haven't even been released however. How about you wait till both of them are out and have had a chance to get reviewed instead of generating a choice based on guesswork and rumours.



Know greater? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: Motorola Xoom vs iPad 2?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire