lundi 4 avril 2011

Thinking of getting an Ipad because disappointed with similar products, any suggestions?

Question by Sonata: Thinking of obtaining an Ipad because disappointed with similar products, any suggestions?
I own a laptop. It's a heavy desktop replacement unit (approx 12lbs) but I bought that intentionally. Now I'm looking to get a quite light weight device to do issues such as on the fly notes, watching videos at a reasonable size (I have an ipod but it really sucks watching movies on a screen that size), reading ebooks, etc.

So I was looking at a tablet like the iPad. Now ideally I would get a copy/knockoff of the iPad with a Win7 operating system. However all the competitors I've seen therefore far don't hold a candle to the ipad. The ipad has the largest screen, very best resolution, finest multitouch, at the very best cost I've seen therefore far.

Does anyone know of a tablet with a screen the size and resolution better than the ipad at the very same or lower cost than the ipad?


Greatest answer:

Answer by Laheira2
Sadly, no 1 has come around however with a comparable device and a lot much less, with anything close at a much more reasonable price. This means you are fairly significantly stuck with acquiring an iPad at the moment, if your budget allows.



Know far better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Thinking of getting an Ipad because disappointed with similar products, any suggestions?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire