mercredi 6 avril 2011

Can the iPad from Apple download/play games such as the Sims 3?

Question by nanny7: Can the iPad from Apple download/play games such as the Sims 3?
I'm going to be obtaining a laptop or computer and I've been looking into the iPad from Apple. I'm also a gamer so I'd just like to know if the Sims 3 will play on the iPad. I'll get it anyway but I'd just like to know. I can download the game making use of EA download manager but just to be secure, I'd like to know if the iPad can play the game.


Very best answer:

Answer by R07
Only games from the App Store run on iDevices. This means you'll have to purchase the Sims three on the App Store for it to run on your iPad.


sextoys
dildos
butterfly adult toy
ann summers
shop erotic
adult shop
dropship adult toys
toys for adults
adult toys party
japanese adult toy

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire