mardi 5 avril 2011

Q&A: Last night i upgraded my ipad 3.2 to 3.2.1 (without seing the warning that apple disabled jailbreaking for it)?

Question by connor: Last night i upgraded my ipad three.2 to 3.2.1 (without having seing the warning that apple disabled jailbreaking for it)?
i am wondering if there is any probable way to downgrade my ipad back to its original 3.2 version so that i can jailbreak it once again


Finest answer:

Answer by Visage
So you want to trade a stable and secure firmware for 1 full of holes. Herp derp. You folks in no way cease to amaze me here.



Know much better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: Last night i upgraded my ipad 3.2 to 3.2.1 (without seing the warning that apple disabled jailbreaking for it)?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire