vendredi 23 décembre 2011

Can you access the iPhone app store on the iPad?

Question by : Can you access the iPhone app shop on the iPad?
If I get an iPad, (I might have to sell my iPod Touch to do so), will I be in a position to access the iPhone apps in the app shop on the iPad as well? I would like to be able to get all of my previous apps that I had on my iPod Touch without connecting the iPad to the laptop or computer. (Download them through Wifi)


Very best answer:

Answer by John
Have you ever synced your iPad to a personal computer? I think you would have to do that at least when so that your iPad will be registered with your iTunes account. As soon as that happens, you can just go into iTunes and click on the apps you have already downloaded on one more Apple device and it will prompt you that you have already downloaded the app and ask if you want to download once again. If you click yes, it will not charge you for the app. Nevertheless, please note that the other apps will not look extremely very good on the iPad. They will be displayed in the regular iPhone/iPod format and allow you to double the size (but at 2x, the app is quite grainy). iPad distinct apps are the way to go in the end, but if you don't have the indicates, then the iPod/iPhone apps will still function. I hope this answers your question.



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Can you access the iPhone app store on the iPad?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire