dimanche 11 décembre 2011

Q&A: How much would an iPad 2 cost with tax?

Question by Scott Durham: How much would an iPad two price with tax?
I want to buy an iPad two with 16g for school and I need to have to know how considerably it would cost which includes the tax. Don't tell me the price for headphones or cases I'm not going to acquire them.


Best answer:

Answer by Babydork
I got my iPad two at Greatest buy and it really is been about two months because I got it.
With tax, I believe it was nearly about $ 600+ or much less.
We also purchased the warranty from Finest acquire so that is an additional $ 75 ?
I cannot really remember the exact price tag.
I would say I possibly spent around $ 600-$ 700.
I live in Toronto, so I do not know if the tax rates are different from where you live?



Know greater? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: How much would an iPad 2 cost with tax?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire