mercredi 14 décembre 2011

Why does my friend get mad at the littlest things, should I still be friends with her?

Question by Awesome individual: Why does my friend get mad at the littlest issues, ought to I still be friends with her?
K so my friend shana gets mad at me for almost everything. Like in June she couldn't go to a concert with me and she got all mad and mentioned we couldn't be buddies. Cuz shes utilised to acquiring every little thing she desires she has pretty much almost everything 2 ipods a ipad and she usually drops her laptop or her telephone in the water and so she gets a new one particular like each week. And then a couple of weeks later she wuz all like are we friends individual? And so I just told her I guess. And then on twitter when she mentioned we couldn't be close friends and was getting rude I blocked her. And when I told her I guess she tried to adhere to me once more and she's said why did you block me? And then she got all mad and stated my friend blocked me I do not know what I did to deserve this :(. And shell hold stuff aginst me like the concert and tell me how disappointed she is that she can't go. And earlier I was attempting to be nice and give her my old YouTube account and I guess I ought to of misspelled one thing and she got all mad saying that is not the password man !!!!! And so I told her sorry, and now she's nevertheless mad at me just for that. And I'm just like WTF? When I talk to her she's truly nice but when I text her or talk to her on twitter it's like she's a different person. So what must I do?


Greatest answer:

Answer by Rima Remix
some pple dont know how they talk
maybe she gets scared of you coz when your in front of her she cant be mean to you

perhaps coz she feels sorry or just doesnt want you to say something

tell her that ur not like her phones and laptop

she can drop you as soon as twice but she cant get utilized to it

since she'll hurt you more and more

tell her that

be brave, dont be mean

theres much better pple in the globe than her

dont stay there and let her fail you a million times
move on and let her see how piggish shes acting



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Why does my friend get mad at the littlest things, should I still be friends with her?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire