mercredi 21 décembre 2011

Ipad 2 or Motorola Xoom or a Samsung phone Tmobile?

Question by : Ipad 2 or Motorola Xoom or a Samsung telephone Tmobile?
Ipad two or Motorola Xoom or a Samsung telephone Tmobile?
Hi All,

I am confused at the moment onto purchasing one of the 3 merchandise which are Ipad 2, Motorola Xoom or a Samsung Galaxy telephone with a data program.


I perform at night and need to have entertainment like watch films on Netflix or youtube, etc
I also wanna remain in touch with my girl overseas with a facetime .
I need to have net connection wherever I go.

What do you all suggest me to purchase?

I adore the Xoom and the ipad 2, but personally feel the Xoom has far more functions, no offense to Ipad lovers..

I require a 3g connection and also wanna know the cost for an unlimited strategy.

WHICH IS THE Greatest Data Plan FOR UNLIMITED Information? I WATCH Movies ALL THE TIME. IS THERE ANY Data Plan Exactly where I CAN USE FOR UNLIMITED FOR A Good Price tag?


Greatest answer:

Answer by ELxbby
IPAD2



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Ipad 2 or Motorola Xoom or a Samsung phone Tmobile?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire