jeudi 29 décembre 2011

Could i sell my first gen ipad for the 2nd generetion when it comes out?

Question by : Could i sell my initial gen ipad for the 2nd generetion when it comes out?
Due to the fact i want the 2nd gen do you think I could pull it off?
My mom purchased me an ipad and she stated she knew their was going to be a second generation ipad.
I would sell my ipad case to....


Finest answer:

Answer by Andy Sutton
I'm certain. Target and RadioShack have a purchase back program, but they won't give you close to enough for a brand new one or even what it's worth. Go for eBay. If there is nothing incorrect with it, and you have got accessories, you can get at least 4 or five hundred out of it. And that's low-cost. Sell it quick before the iPad 2 comes out or the price tag will depreciate.



Know greater? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Could i sell my first gen ipad for the 2nd generetion when it comes out?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire