lundi 12 décembre 2011

I need to know if there are any sources for cydia that deal specifically with keyboards for the IPad?

Question by Robert: I need to know if there are any sources for cydia that deal specifically with keyboards for the IPad?
I got a black keyboard But I'm looking for the split keyboard and the swype keyboard. Any sources that have these that are not Wyndham.x10.mx would be valuable. For some reason that 1 will not function on my iPad.


Greatest answer:

Answer by Liam
Ive tried looking for swype on iOS from cydia repos and the primary answer is that since apple has totally locked its kepyboard there is now way to get swype. For keyboards skins though you must look by way of themes. just a google search away.



Give your answer to this question beneath!

Orignal From: I need to know if there are any sources for cydia that deal specifically with keyboards for the IPad?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire