lundi 19 décembre 2011

I don't get the iPad+3G!?

Question by : I don't get the iPad+3G!?
SO, I just presently purchased the iPad 64GB with Wifi+3G on apple.com.
Here are the concerns:
-It says you have to pay for MB. But I already have 64GB. Does that mean that for each and every MB Soon after I use up 64GB I have to spend for just beginning whenever I use up MBs?
-And is the net quicker on the iPad WITH 3G or without having?
-Does the internet connection ever 'disappear'? And then come back a few days later? Or can you often use the internet?


Very best answer:

Answer by SkiVT
The MB refers to the internet use. 64GB is the max amount of stuff the iPad will hold. Depending on where you are, the 3G will be faster than wifi. Nevertheless, when the network has a heavy load, it will be slower. And your last question is kind of confusing, but the net in no way goes away, you can use either wifi or 3G (and the wifi is free, so preserve that in thoughts).



What do you feel? Answer below!

Orignal From: I don't get the iPad+3G!?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire