mardi 20 décembre 2011

Q&A: Suggested sale price for 64GB ipad?

Question by : Recommended sale price for 64GB ipad?
I am contemplating promoting my iPad and getting the second generation that's coming out soon, even so I do not want to do this with no 1st selling my current 1. A friend of mine is willing to buy it, I just want support determining a fair price tag.
I have t he 64GB iPad with 3G, a sim card, zagg screen protectors, a case, the power cords and the original receipt which carries with it the two year extended warranty (iPad was purchased only last August) that I would be selling to them. I want to be fair,although I do not want to get ripped off just since i'm selling it to a friend.


Greatest answer:

Answer by Callum Weller
£600 ebay :)



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: Suggested sale price for 64GB ipad?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire