jeudi 22 décembre 2011

How can I download files from my iPad and store them in my internal memory?

Question by : How can I download files from my iPad and shop them in my internal memory?



Finest answer:

Answer by Luis Alvarez
Attempt DiskAid =] worked for me ..... properly DiskAid is the desktop version if you want to put files into your iPad as usb mass storage. FileApp from the App Shop or just about any other downloader for iPaditouch will let you shop them in your iPad and then you can connect to iTunes got to your iPad go to apps and scroll down and you will see the app which you downloaded stuff into and you ill be able to extract from there (search Downloads in the app store and you will find alot of excellent apps for this)



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: How can I download files from my iPad and store them in my internal memory?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire