dimanche 25 décembre 2011

Q&A: Should I return this iPad 2 that I bought yesterday?

Question by octoberbabycadi: Ought to I return this iPad 2 that I purchased yesterday?
I purchased an iPad 2 yesterday at the Apple shop at 5th Avenue in New York (I'm here on vacation visiting loved ones). I bought a 16 GB black model with Wi-Fi only. I was interested in the iPad two when it came out, and I did a lot of reading up on it, and comparisons. I've wanted one for the past couple of months, but now that I actually have it, I'm not positive. I ended up paying more than $ 540 which includes taxes, and each and every time I use it, I just assume of all the income it price. I already have a laptop and a functioning iPod Touch, so I assume I'm covered in all locations. It really is not that I'm disappointed, but I'm not as crazy as I was about it prior to. Nevertheless, now that I actually have it, I don't feel quite excited or glad that I bought it. It really is practically like a burden. I fundamentally have hardly any cash left since the purchase, and now that I'm searching at it, my iPod Touch and my laptop can together both do what it can do. So far I have read a book on it, went on the web and drew a bit on it. It is not something that I can see myself not getting able to reside with no. So far, I truly like the iBooks application.

I paid in money, and I was told that I have14 days to return it, and since I paid with money, the shop clerk told me that I would get back a portion in cash, and the other would be mailed by cheque to me. I'm only going to be in NYC for e subsequent 4 days, and I really am thinking about giving it back in. If anything, I'll be giving it back in either tomorrow or Sunday.

So what I am asking is, really should I return it? Or must I try reselling it when I get back residence (to Barbados)? What do you feel?


Finest answer:

Answer by Sparky McSparkles
Return it whilst you're nonetheless there. If you're not comfortable spending that significantly income on some thing, then do not do it.



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: Should I return this iPad 2 that I bought yesterday?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire