samedi 10 décembre 2011

He hurt me but still love him, what do I do next?

Question by JulieY: He hurt me but still adore him, what do I do next?
My boyfriend and I had an argument about a girl who fancies him. Even though he told her he is not interested she insists and she sends him expensive gifts. 1st it was a keyring now he thinks she'll get him an ipad. I told him I disagree about accepting it and he mentioned what is the harm if she knows i dont want her? I mentioned if you do then she 'll have expectations like taking her out to thank her. So he mentioned "What is the harm in that, you know I dont fancy her" I was furious and hurt and he said i'm selfish!

Right after not talking for 3 days he made make contact with through text but was not remorseful, nor was I forgiving. We adore every other but each few months he causes minor issues and I make the mistake of accepting him back, so he got spoiled. I know he sounds like an idiot but he is not... just immature.

Question is what do I do now? Dont tell me to let him go, I just want to do the best to show him not to take me for granted. Do I just leave him till he contacts me once more, or do I call him and let him know I am disappointed and I won't tolerate this? I miss him so a lot and I am so scared!!!
A while back he mentioned he desires to be alone but came back on his own a week later, saying that he actually suffered without me. So I dont feel this is his way to try and get out, if he does he just says it and does it.


Greatest answer:

Answer by Anonymous
Looks like he is attempting to uncover a way to break it off with you, simply because he's making a habit out of making issues.



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: He hurt me but still love him, what do I do next?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire