samedi 12 novembre 2011

AirPrint is not working, help!?

Question by Ben: AirPrint is not operating, help!?
I have a HP Photosmart C4680 going wireless with my Apple airport. Now I have actually bin waiting for this feature simply because, I go to school and I do stuff in Pages and Keynote simply because it is a lot lighter then carrying a round a lap best and I like it far more. Properly any way I thought it would be a lot simpler now since I do not have to plug my iPad into my pc to print. The funny factor is the printer they use the demo is the 1 I have if you look at their web site. So what am I performing wrong?


Best answer:

Answer by ░
You ask 'what am I performing wrong?'

Well you are not provide any details about the issue you have just AirPrint is not operating!

It could be something causing it to be not operating so if you post far more details then someone may possibly be able to aid you resolve the problem.



What do you feel? Answer below!

Orignal From: AirPrint is not working, help!?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire