vendredi 11 novembre 2011

Will ipad first generation help autistic child?

Question by June: Will ipad very first generation aid autistic kid?
I undersatnd the ipad has many apps that help autistic young children. The expense is a factor and I have observed some good deals on the first gneration. Does the ipad initial generation have the apps that will assist or do we have to buy the ipad 2? Thanks so considerably.


Finest answer:

Answer by Georgie
I have heard fairly a couple of excellent reports about the iPad & iPhone app for autism, from what I can collect there is a number of apps and some come with the iPad/iPhone and so on, but some I feel you have to pay for.

My daughters iPhone has an application on it that her work location utilizes for the customers with Autism, she said its brilliant, and the youngsters enjoy it, but the children a reluctant to return her mobile if they have been using it. The workplace are now searching at finding an iPad or a couple of iPhone's for staff to use when operating with their clients.



What do you think? Answer below!

Orignal From: Will ipad first generation help autistic child?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire