dimanche 13 novembre 2011

I'm thinking of buying a tablet. Should I Get a iPad 2 or Motorola Xoom?

Question by CommandoBenDelta: I'm thinking of buying a tablet. Should I Get a iPad 2 or Motorola Xoom?
I'm thinking of buying a tablet which 1 must I get the two competitors are iPad 2 and Motorola Xoom so which 1 really should I get ? Money is not an choice and I like apps and games but I also like Personalization so which one ought to I get?


Very best answer:

Answer by Daniel Teeling
The iPad two is a better overall tablet, and all of the other tablets are based on the iPad (iPad came first) so you may well uncover that Apple has a far more original tablet than Motorola



What do you think? Answer below!

Orignal From: I'm thinking of buying a tablet. Should I Get a iPad 2 or Motorola Xoom?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire