mercredi 23 novembre 2011

Q&A: Do you think there will be another iPad 2nd generation?

Question by : Do you assume there will be an additional iPad 2nd generation?
I was just asking yourself... Anyone know any inside stuff about it? (if there is a second generation). If you do not know then tell me about functions YOU WOULD want on the second/subsequent generation iPad. Don't give me crap about how pointless it is. I cannot get a laptop, the rents (parents... DUH) will not let me.
P.S. Haha I know, it is a Small EARLY to be talking about the subsequent generation when the 3G version hasn't even came out. Just questioning (


Greatest answer:

Answer by hazeleyed15
Yea



What do you think? Answer beneath!

Orignal From: Q&A: Do you think there will be another iPad 2nd generation?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire