dimanche 27 novembre 2011

I need feedback on what you'd pay for an iPad 2 if you saw my for sale sign?

Question by Mark Zampano: I need to have feedback on what you'd pay for an iPad 2 if you saw my for sale sign?
I am searching to get an iPad two and as usual, might need to sell it at some point a year or so from now. It really is gonna be the $ 500 one. It will be the refurbished one.

How considerably would you sell it for if it were yours? Do you have any guidance on how to figure this out?

I as soon as heard someone say to charge 1/3 of what I originally paid for it. Do you feel this is fair?


Greatest answer:

Answer by Laptop or computer Technician
Personally I wouldn't give no much more 25 cents for 1. I saw some on sale (New) the other day for 20 bucks. I do not don't forget how numerous they said they had. I believe much more than 200 of them. I really feel that it really is crazy to give 500 or far more for 1. When you can get a laptop which is a actual pc.



What do you think? Answer below!

Orignal From: I need feedback on what you'd pay for an iPad 2 if you saw my for sale sign?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire