jeudi 3 novembre 2011

Per Email from Yahoo VP Corporate Communications I won an iPad 3 today?

Question by carole: Per Email from Yahoo VP Corporate Communications I won an iPad 3 today?
I got an email from Susan Nordine, Yahoo VP Corporate Communications that I was chosen as 'THE WINNER,' of an iPad 3 as a "one day promotional event." It did not look right so checked it out. Soon after reading about other 'winners' from a couple of months ago, I didn't open any links and sent it to abuse@yahoo.com.


Best answer:

Answer by LordLuo
you did precisely what you must have... individuals are constantly stealing or making emails that appear like critical peoples email addresses. Nonetheless it is probably not Yahoos fault, hackers and identity thieves are always stealing e-mail addresses like this... I just ignore and delete them.



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Per Email from Yahoo VP Corporate Communications I won an iPad 3 today?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire