samedi 26 novembre 2011

Should I lie? Is it even worth it?

Question by Briana: Should I lie? Is it even worth it?
So I went to Pismo these last 3 days and I have an iPad and I brought it with me on my trip. On this trip i was invited by my buddy so no parents. I was on my facebook mobile last night IMing my best buddy. We were talking about this naughty thing. But I by no means talk like that. But anyways back at residence I stayed signed in on facebook on my mothers laptop or computer and she was quite disappointed when she saw our convo. I was shocked. She known as me and mentioned "how do you sign out of your facebook?" and then I started explaining. Then out of no where my IM popped up and she ended up reading it. And she said "I'm reading you IM on facebook?. Had been you on these days?" and I stated "yes" she said "it says Tommy has a modest pen**" "mom!" "I'm sorry but I assume that's absolutely discusting. Do you talk like this with everybody?" "no only Chelsea(best friend)" extended pause...."sorry" and then she hung up. I thought long and tough how I'm going to redeem myself an my and here dropped the F-boom a lot in that IM also. But they haven't have a "talk" with me but. So I'm thinking of telling them I got hacked. And when she called the reception was kinda poor and I really didn't know what she was talking about? Do you assume it's too late? Or must i just tell the truth or need to i say, I don't ever talk like that and I'm sorry.?


Greatest answer:

Answer by Tugger
The only feasible answer is to tell the truth and watch what you are doing from now on.



What do you assume? Answer beneath!

Orignal From: Should I lie? Is it even worth it?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire