dimanche 20 novembre 2011

Why can't I print documents on a Xoom?

Question by freond1: Why can't I print documents on a Xoom?
I can use an HP app to print a PDF or a picture to my wireless HP printer, but it is genuinely disappointing that I cannot print documents or e-mail. This Xoom just seems to be a glorified smartphone, without the phone function. It is unbelievable that this functionality was left out. If I had know that, I probably wouldn't have bought a toy which I mistook for a tool. Maybe I must have gotten an iPad or a netbook PC. Is it easier to print from an iPad?


Very best answer:

Answer by Anatoliy
Yes, specifically if you have AirPrint enabled HP printer. You can print documents, emails, attachments to them, pictures, contacts and so on. appropriate from your iPad.
There are some truly very good apps for that in the AppStore:
Print Utility http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/print-utility-for-ipad/id422858586?mt=8
Print Agent PRO http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/print-agent-pro-for-ipad/id421782942?mt=8



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Why can't I print documents on a Xoom?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire