samedi 26 novembre 2011

Q&A: Can you copy iPad apps to a second iPad?

Question by Doug K: Can you copy iPad apps to a second iPad?
I have an iPad for home which I use all the time and am thinking about getting a second 1 for perform, if I do that, will I be in a position to copy all of my apps which I've purchased onto the second iPad? They will use the exact same iTunes login, but I didn't know if I could do this or if I would be expected to repurchase all these apps to perform on the second device.


Very best answer:

Answer by Arjen
Yes. When you sync your ipad with the same itunes (identical pc) you can pick the programs you wish with out getting to pay extra.



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Q&A: Can you copy iPad apps to a second iPad?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire