jeudi 24 novembre 2011

Is there any large review of all current iPad (Capacitive) stylus (styli) available?

Question by Jamie M: Is there any huge evaluation of all present iPad (Capacitive) stylus (styli) accessible?
I am looking for a legitimate evaluation of each stylus accessible for capacitive screens. I genuinely would prefer that it is a newer evaluation (1 month old, maybe two). I am pretty certain that I have identified every single stylus that exists for the iPad, but you in no way know what's hiding on the web. Therefore, few stray from a single style type, and those that do are odd, but not in a way that increases accuracy or functionality. None that I have located have genuinely thrilled me and I have tested a number myself (boxwave, pogo and so on.). I appreciate any information you have on the subject. Thanks in advance!


Very best answer:

Answer by DavidC
Attempt amazon?
http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=i+pad+stylus&tag=googhydr-20&index=aps&hvadid=7878422149&ref=pd_sl_5b67eyzqrq_b



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Is there any large review of all current iPad (Capacitive) stylus (styli) available?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire