samedi 19 novembre 2011

How can i get a cheap iPad in the uk before the release date.?

Question by Samuel: How can i get a cheap iPad in the uk just before the release date.?
Im 13 and i don't have adequate income to acquire one at its full cost. Please can a person tell me how. Thanks. ps. i only have £200 to burn


Greatest answer:

Answer by sman2008
Buy it from US they get there is for $ 500 which is £300. Uncover a website that is willing to post to UK. I don't have any links at the moment sorry. I'm seeking for 1 myself. I posted a question on yahoo answers to " acquire apple ipad in UK" check out the answers. Excellent luck



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: How can i get a cheap iPad in the uk before the release date.?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire