jeudi 24 novembre 2011

Why the hell do i need an ipad?

Question by Justin: Why the hell do i need to have an ipad?
I have a Sony Vaio P (I bought for $ 700US) with a 1600 by 768 pixel screen, 2GB ram,1.86ghz (intel z540 chip), 128GB SSD (Sony OEM not runcore -_-) & ipod nano (2008 model) and a blackberry bold (9000)
I love the crisp images my Sony P gives, the res is worse on the ipad specs
I don't care if the screen is slightly larger, My laptop is smaller, weighs lighter and fits the purpose of space efficiency and portability. It has a spaced out keyboard and the beta version of MS Workplace 2010 on it. Apple's 'killer app store' provokes a loud yawn and sure it has 1-five% (some) practical value, most of the apps are novelty crap and the only one to defend it's necessity to the death appear to be apple fanboys or dullards whose last key electronic purchase was the NES in the late '80s... I am sick of the plants on radio who promote this crap, the reviewers who seem to be on Jobs' payroll and other people who believe this is an 'economical solution' at US $ 500+, it makes me sick... specially when I think about the elderly who've never heard of a tablet PC and get suckered into purchasing this device because of the huge colourful screen and reading utilities make it easier to access their books and newspapers. Certain that alone is worth 500 smackers plus your credit particulars, information payments and download charges for the material. So far no apps have been produced to make it a worthwhile buy at any price ($ 1 even) I wouldn't waste any of my wi-fi, money or time on it, unless I was paid a princely sum.


Best answer:

Answer by Nick003
You don't the ipad is simply an ipod touch with a 10in screen



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Why the hell do i need an ipad?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire