lundi 7 novembre 2011

Should I buy an iPad or wait?

Question by Mandalorian: Should I acquire an iPad or wait?
I would of course get the 3g AT&T 1 (I have an iPhone 3gs) 64gb. I was asking yourself if I must get one or wait until the second generation.

Like the iPod I am sure far more generations will be released and I was wondering if you feel the price will go down (not a key factor for me), but a lot more importantly if the capabilities will go up. I would like to be in a position to run Flash, and so on.

I would most likely wait but I demoed 1 in Best Acquire and it was cool, I know it is not very good to be the initial adopter of a new technologies. I have heard they have a lot of glitches.

So must I get one at the finish of april (3G avalible) or wait till fall/subsequent year for the 2nd gereration.

I have an Iphone 3gs 32 gb, an ipod classic 160 gb, a 1st gen touch 8gb, and a 2nd gen 4gb blue nano.


Very best answer:

Answer by Elena
hi,
read this... http://www.squidoo.com/newappleipadreview
ipad assessment... it'll help in deciding

its a great post



Give your answer to this question beneath!

Orignal From: Should I buy an iPad or wait?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire