lundi 14 novembre 2011

Can I transfer providers for my 3G iPad?

Question by mechfalyn: Can I transfer providers for my 3G iPad?
I have. iPad 64gb with 3G capabilities, which is at the moment (apparently) designated for AT&T. The difficulty is I need to use the iPad for streaming video and music p, and very a bit at that.

I know AT&T changed their information plans, and the 2GB plan is no where near enough for what I use. To best it off, while I do use wifi as a lot as achievable...in my scenario its merely not doable to do so typically and thus my question:

Is there a way to adjust the provider presently seen on the best left of my iPad which is at present AT&T to one more provider? If so, is there a supplied I could switch to with this iPad (not getting a new 1) that will provide unlimited data?

Any aid or advice would be drastically appreciated...in a nut shell I'm in a location for numerous hours a day with no doable wifi access, and the trimming video is a thing each of pleasure (movies), and work...utilizing the AT&T data usage calculator I'd destroy the 2GB plans! :(

This is not the iPad two but the most recent iPad 1 I think, with 64gb, wifi and 3G capable.

Once more thanks for any support you might give...

Bob


Ideal answer:

Answer by Brianna
yes



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Can I transfer providers for my 3G iPad?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire