vendredi 11 novembre 2011

Q&A: Where can I download or watch movies to my iPad free without having to use my PC?

Question by Darren: Exactly where can I download or watch movies to my iPad free of charge without having to use my PC?
My pc is truly slow, I just want to download or watch movies on the web now on my iPad for free of charge, where can I do this? I'm in the UK so some USA internet sites will not perform!


Very best answer:

Answer by Lonelylonely Hey
here are some cost-free iPad movies download internet sites, hope they can be helpful to you:
http://www.ipad-books-download.com/suggestions/how-to-download-movies-to-ipad.html



What do you think? Answer below!

Orignal From: Q&A: Where can I download or watch movies to my iPad free without having to use my PC?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire