lundi 21 novembre 2011

I need help finding iPad accessories?

Question by Kassy: I need to have help finding iPad accessories?
I am searching for a package that has a screen protector, back protector, case, and a screen cleaner..I do not require the case, it would just be good:) I just can't discover anything that contains a screen and back protector and a cleaning thing. Thanks!!!


Very best answer:

Answer by Emma
You can locate a range of designs and themes for iPad situations at http://www.custom-ipad-cases.net . They can be personalized or customized to suit your requirements. They all have cutouts so that you nonetheless have access to ports/charging etc... when in the case.



Know greater? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: I need help finding iPad accessories?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire