mercredi 23 novembre 2011

How do I get an ipad 1 or 2 for a really cheap price or for free?

Question by Lisa: How do I get an ipad 1 or two for a really low-cost cost or for free of charge?
There are so many delivers on the net, but they all want me to purchase one thing in order to get an ipad 1 or 2 for free or for a truly low cost price. Does everyone know an actual site that would sell me an ipad for totally free or for a genuinely low cost cost with out any tricks, spam and offers???


Best answer:

Answer by Mark
Impossible, apple damns all who sell the ipad at a reasonable cost to hell. and fairly much all the stuff on the internet is a scam.



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: How do I get an ipad 1 or 2 for a really cheap price or for free?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire