lundi 2 janvier 2012

Do I need to unlock an iPad 3G to use 3G data of other companies?

Question by : Do I want to unlock an iPad 3G to use 3G information of other organizations?
I'm travelling to Australia for a lengthy whilst (about two months), and I'm preparing on taking my iPad with me. My iPad is the 3G model with 32GB memory. But I'm not positive if I can use it in other nations without having unlocking it. Is it already factory unlocked? I do not think so simply because if so, why is the iPad 2 sold in 2 different carriers (AT&T, Verizon)???


Finest answer:

Answer by Thepoolzone.com
If your iPad has an AT&T sim card, you can access wi-fi for cost-free even in Australia!

They have prepaid data plans for international travelers also.



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Do I need to unlock an iPad 3G to use 3G data of other companies?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire