samedi 28 janvier 2012

Is the iPad 2 worth it for Sketchbook Pro?

Question by : Is the iPad two worth it for Sketchbook Pro?
I'm getting an iPad mainly for the Sketchbook Pro app. I heard diverse evaluations on the app & I'm unsure if its what I'm hunting for.

also, Black or White iPad 2?


Very best answer:

Answer by Liz Michaud
Its incredible, I have just located this website where you can win a new ipad, iphone and other gifts quite simply, you just need to:

1.- Register at this site

http://doiop.com/appleoffers

2.- Full 1 of the provides, some of them are fully cost-free.

3.- Refer your buddies so you earn credits and your are completed.



Add your personal answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Is the iPad 2 worth it for Sketchbook Pro?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire