dimanche 8 janvier 2012

Is there a way to give my iPad free 3G?

Question by : Is there a way to give my iPad free of charge 3G?
Here's the deal, I have an Jailbroken iPad with 3G capabilities. BUT I do not want to pay for the data anymore. Sadly, I do not live in a location exactly where I can get WiFi. My mom has an iPhone four, but she won't let me jailbreak it and it does not have unlimited information, so MyWi is out of the question unless you can make her phone have unlimited once again.


Ideal answer:

Answer by James
Trut me there no way to do that legally, your greatest bet is this.

Get a vigin mobile telephone plan, which is 25.00 for unlimited everything except 300 minutes

Purchase the sasung intercept (Android) root the phonevn tether totally free 3G thats your cheapest way to go.

(EDIT) iPhone four allready has a way to make your phone a hot spot, you just have to spend ATT for the service, and what is the point of having ho spot on your telephone when it is not unlimited.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Is there a way to give my iPad free 3G?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire