mercredi 18 janvier 2012

Help me pick a tablet (ipad,samsung,acer,etc)?

Question by mancman4: Support me pick a tablet (ipad,samsung,acer,and so on)?
Hi i'm in college, i have and iPhone four and a hp laptop. This semester, 4 of my classes use ebooks so i was thinking of obtaining a tablet. I hate reading PDFs on my laptop and feel that a tablet is much more suitable. My dad got a Kindle Fire for Christmas, i played with it and came to the conclusion that i want something larger than 7"

I'll be employing it for the textbooks (important), leisure ebooks and magazines, light to medium gaming, movies, web browsing/networking, e mail, and note taking - i hate taking my laptop to class since the fan is often genuinely loud...

The ipad 2 is an apparent option simply because of the entire iCloud-iphone-ipad sync. But i was also looking at the Acer iconia A200 which comes out soon. I don't mind the android os as extended as it can update to ICS four..

So it all comes to this: the iPad two cost $ 419.99 refurbished (dont thoughts) for 16gb, the Iconia A200 will cost $ 329.99 for 8gb but it has a USB port and SD card slot. The asus transformer and samsung galaxy are cool but a lot more expensive than the ipad refurbished.

Are there any other tablets that I really should think about that are much less than $ 450? i'm open to opinions and suggestions. support me pick one particular

thanks


Ideal answer:

Answer by Arthur
I was thinking of geting the acer a200 myself. Larger screen then the ipad, and for $ 350 you get 16 gigs, an expandable memory slot, and the ability to stream video to an hd television with no wires. Appears like a fairly very good deal for $ 350.

Edit: If you would be willing to wait for a semester, Windows 8 tablets will be coming out this summer. That way you could use it to replace your laptop, and have a tablet to boot.



What do you feel? Answer beneath!

Orignal From: Help me pick a tablet (ipad,samsung,acer,etc)?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire