vendredi 20 janvier 2012

Q&A: When is the second generation iPad set to be released?

Question by Gabe: When is the second generation iPad set to be released?
Apple typically goes on a schedule for releases of new devices (new iPhones in July, iPods in September), so I was asking yourself when the subsequent iPad is scheduled to be released. The cause I'm asking is since I have a birthday at the beginning of October and I was thinking about asking for an iPad. I truly do not want to get 1 for it to be outdone a month later, so a release date would be good to know. Also, if the release is close to, do you assume I really should ask for an iPad, or just for cash and wait for the new release?


Very best answer:

Answer by Evie
I was just reading this post tonight... I hope it really is accurate! It looks like they might mix it up the release dates for the iPad. I also was planning on getting a single this fall but I'm going to hold off for the second generation.

http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/10/09/ten/apple_to_move_aggressively_on_facetime_camera_equipped_ipads.html



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: When is the second generation iPad set to be released?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire