mercredi 25 janvier 2012

iPad 2 Features and Release?

Question by g: iPad two Capabilities and Release?
This question has been asked a lot, but I dont know whoto listen to.

I'm wondering about the iPad 2's not only release date, but expected capabilities.

I know that the iPad was inyroduced final January. I hear that the iPad two is coming among late November and early February. Is there a huge likelihood or any chance it could be coming out among November and December? I'm not certain since I know that the iPad gets iOS four this month, so Apple may release its next generation iPad as properly. Also, they typically release some excellent things just before the holiday season.

The only factor that would maintain it from coming out is that I'm not positive if Apple would release a item and come out with the second generation in the exact same year. Is it attainable? May well it happen?

Also, attributes.

I thinkthe iPad will get FaceTime and a backcamera. Also a higher resolution. Retina I'd guess. what do you people think?

Do you think that there will be a USB port as well?

And what about a smaller size. I myself would rather have the exact same display size.

I hope that the iPad 2 will come in December or earlier. What do you people assume? Tell me your tips. Apple fanboys, please tell me what you hear and what you think!

THANKS!


Finest answer:

Answer by appleluver23
Based on what I have been hearing lately, it looks like the ipad 2 will come out around April with an announcement about February or even March. The ipad has been out a little over 6 months so it probably won't come out this year. Also it is supposed to have facetime with a camera, retina display and perhaps an boost in memory. Based on Steve Jobs statement about small tablets, it appears that the ipad two will stay the same size, but with apple you never ever know.



What do you assume? Answer beneath!

Orignal From: iPad 2 Features and Release?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire