lundi 30 janvier 2012

Should I get an ipad 2 or wait for the ipad 3?

Question by patstar5: Should I get an ipad 2 or wait for the ipad three?
I virtually have adequate income for a 32 gb wifi ipad 2. I need 60 a lot more,( I believe it costs $ 650 with taxes). But I heard that the ipad three may well come out in September or October. So need to I get the 2 or wait for the 3. I was going to wait but they had a sale on ipad apps so I am going to download a few. Also I program on obtaining the iphone 4s/five.
I think I'll get the two. I do not see apple releasing an additional iPad if the present a single is nevertheless selling like crazy. Unless they release an iPad mini but I favor the bigger size. So I guess I'll get a single sometime this month.


Very best answer:

Answer by MeMyselfAndI
I would def wait for the ipad three! a couple of months is not gonna kill ya! The Ipad three will come out prior to christmas to make very good christmas gifts. if you right after Christmas, They will be on sale... Big TIME
I heard the ipad 3 is gonna be great so if you wait, you'll be the initial 1 out of all your buddies to have the coolest thing accessible! :)



Know greater? Leave your personal answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Should I get an ipad 2 or wait for the ipad 3?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire