jeudi 19 janvier 2012

Should I get an iPad 2 or a Blackberry Playbook?

Question by Anonymous Girl: Really should I get an iPad two or a Blackberry Playbook?
for my use, i practically feel the bigger size of the ipad may possibly be greater (but im a bit indecisive so who knows :P), and the app shop is a massive plus. i like the concept of blackberry bridge (i have a blackberry bold) but the app store selection (at least on blackberrys) isnt wonderful. i like the setup of the playbook cuz its different than just a massive ipod touch. not certain which i should get, ideas or recomendations or reviews everyone?


Ideal answer:

Answer by Fry
I'd get the blackberry if I had been you.



Know better? Leave your personal answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Should I get an iPad 2 or a Blackberry Playbook?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire