samedi 28 janvier 2012

What time would you recommend lining up for an iPad WiFi + 3G on launch date, April 30th?

Question by Nicole Y: What time would you suggest lining up for an iPad WiFi + 3G on launch date, April 30th?
I want to go down to Walden Galleria on launch date. I am driving about 3 hours and would really appreciate it if anyone could give me some advise as to what time I should get in line. I want an iPad WiFi + 3G 64GB.
Thanks!
Apple has announced that they are releasing the WiFi + 3G models on April 30th and that ordering from their site will be delivered will take until May 7th. Also the release is at 5pm, not at shop opening time.


Finest answer:

Answer by naraku009
Waste of money. Save $ 500-800 and go buy an iPhone rather.



Give your answer to this question beneath!

Orignal From: What time would you recommend lining up for an iPad WiFi + 3G on launch date, April 30th?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire