samedi 21 janvier 2012

IPad 3G+WiFi Jailbreak help?

Question by : IPad 3G+WiFi Jailbreak help?
I want to JB My IPad, it's a 64GB 3G+ WiFi. It is version four.two.1. I've tried placing it on DFU And making use of green poison but it does not seem to work. It keeps saying it has failed. Does any person know what I must do? Also, I do not know if this matters but when I initial open up the GreenPois0n, it says "error " and some much more words, but that is like from the command prompt or one thing.

Any help would be tremendously appreciated.


Best answer:

Answer by Daire Fitter
I believe the very best thing to do would be to not jailbreak it, if you jailbreak an iphone/ipad, it does
what is known as "cracking the computer software" which makes it work for a although, but it eventually stops
working, if you want to unlock your ipad and have it nevertheless operate at the exact same time, take it to a
store where they know how to unlock it professionally, trust me, i know a guy who's got an
iphone who jailbroke it, and the apps had been fully messed up, also if you jailbreak it,
then you will have wasted much more then £400 altogether

dont harm your ipad with jailbreak, you will in no way be in a position to afford yet another one

this is my greatest guidance



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: IPad 3G+WiFi Jailbreak help?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire