vendredi 20 janvier 2012

Q&A: should i get an ipad 2 or xoom?

Question by M: must i get an ipad two or xoom?
Hi I'm a 16 year old guy and am obtaining a tablet for great grades. I am stuck in between an Ipad two and Xoom. I want to be in a position to use it for homework like writing essays and enjoyable. I am into autos so i would be on a lot of sites that are pretty huge and would watch reside races on-line. I like the Xoom but I herd that honeycomb is not but fully completed and that its buggy but the flash on the ipad two is a set back. I would be finding the WiFi version. suggestions plz.


Very best answer:

Answer by fegvw
wait until the iPad is compatible with 4g :) it will be the very best lol



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: should i get an ipad 2 or xoom?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire