lundi 9 janvier 2012

Q&A: Apple iPad owners please answer my question !?

Question by F☆llen: Apple iPad owners please answer my question !?
Okay so here is the deal. Im a typical cpu user. I have a PC.The only issues I use on my PC are

1)Microsoft workplace 2007 (mainly Word,power-point,and at times publisher)
2)check my mail and surf internet (youtube)

So I heard of an app on the ipad named iWork. Can I use iWork for quite much a replacement for microsoft workplace ? I heard it has like word and power-point on it or some thing extremely close too it. Is this correct? have you actually utilized iWork?

Im thinking about obtaining an iPad so I can pretty a lot have my life on the go and not worry about carrying around a laptop anymore.

can a person give me a evaluation video on iWork please and thank you all.


Greatest answer:

Answer by The EggMan
iWork is no Office replacement.

Your going to discover the iPad is rather challenging to use, it has to be propped up and all, keep stabbing at the screen in order to use it.

If you want to use a true keyboard then you got to drag along the added keyboard/stand or get a flimsy cover keyboard replacement that operates by means of bluetooth.

My suggestions, is get a MacBook Air, it is nonetheless really thin, run Office or LibreOffice with ease, do a heck of a lot far more. You got a built in monitor stand and keyboard, ports and so on. Run any computer software you want, not just what Apple tells you you can run.

You get a a lot more strong processor, the iPad has a poor Atom like dual core that netbooks use. :(

Also if you need 3G, you can sign up for a USB dongle at any carrier, not being locked into AT&T's high costs and slow networks, hostile client service.

I keep my Version USB dongle on a tether to my MacBook Air carrying case so it is often correct there to plug in.

I do not even use the iPad anymore, don't very know where it is, most likely under a stack of books or something. *shock*



Know greater? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: Apple iPad owners please answer my question !?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire