vendredi 13 janvier 2012

Q&A: What features will be included in the iPad 3?

Question by : What features will be included in the iPad three?
I strategy on asking for a tablet for christmas, which would mean either an iPad two or 1 of its competitors. But if the iPad three has some breakthrough capabilities, then I could hold off on that and just buy it when it comes out (or get a discounted iPad two)
@DrDave:
I have owned 2 iPod touches, an iPhone 4, an iPod video, and iTunes. I've had some of those for more than five years and I am far more than pleased with them. They continue to innovate and they always have a thing excellent to release. I take it you have some sour apples (pun intended) with apple, but I don't believe that if sufficient justification for giving a crappy answer and hardly even touching on my question. It is sad to see a top contributor rant like that,


Very best answer:

Answer by Joep
It will be .25% slimmer.



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: What features will be included in the iPad 3?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire