samedi 21 janvier 2012

Q&A: How can I link my iMacs keyboard up to my iPad?

Question by LPfan360: How can I link my iMacs keyboard up to my iPad?
When I purchased my 64gb iPad with 3G, the man at the apple shop told me that I would be able to connect my iMacs keyboard to the iPad. Does everyone know how I can do this?


Ideal answer:

Answer by Phone Geek Jason
Pairing a Bluetooth keyboard with your iPad is a fairly simple approach:

* On your iPad tap Settings, then tap Common.
* Now tap Bluetooth in the appropriate column.
* If the Bluetooth slider is set to Off, tap it to turn Bluetooth on. The slider will show On when Bluetooth is active, and you will see the Bluetooth symbol subsequent to the battery indicator in the upper right corner of your iPad's screen.
* Now turn on your Bluetooth keyboard. Several keyboards enter a mode where other devices can discover, or discover, them when turned on. Be positive to check the instructions for your keyboard to locate out how to allow discoverable mode.
* When in discoverable mode, your keyboard should seem in the Devices list on your iPad. Tap the name of your keyboard in the Devices list.
* Some Bluetooth devices call for unique four-digit pass codes before pairing with your iPad. If a code appears on your iPad display, be certain to kind it on your keyboard to full the pairing method.

When your keyboard is paired you can use it rather of the iPad's on-screen virtual keyboard. Preserve in thoughts that the onscreen keyboard normally is not obtainable when a Bluetooth keyboard is in use, so be certain to turn off your Bluetooth keyboard when you program to use the virtual keyboard.



Know much better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: How can I link my iMacs keyboard up to my iPad?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire