vendredi 27 janvier 2012

Q&A: Ipad...pros and cons?

Question by Nikki: Ipad...pros and cons?
I genuinely want the Ipad for some cause. I went into the Apple retailer Saturday and looked at it, and now I want it so negative. But, I've heard so numerous different issues about it. Some bad and some good. I was preparing on getting it for my birthday (which is subsequent month), and I actually want to know some stuff about it so I can make a decision. So, if you have the Ipad, can you tell me the good and bad factors about it? and if you like it or not?
Need to I wait till the next generation Ipad comes out, or get 1 now?


Greatest answer:

Answer by SK
dont, your better of getting a laptop, trust me. i wouldnt anyways. yyh mayb wait for subsequent gen, it wont b lengthy til they bring it out.



What do you assume? Answer below!

Orignal From: Q&A: Ipad...pros and cons?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire